Everybody knows less is better when it comes to makeup for acne-prone skin. However there are times when they feel the need to conceal their breakouts. A few simple tricks of cosmetics can help minimize the look of your acne while you are waiting to cure.
Duration: Twenty minutes or less
Here is how:
- Begin with a clean face. Gently wash your face to get rid of excess oil, and apply a light moisturizing lotion. Moisturizer helps reduce the appearance of dryness or peeling which occasionally happens with treatment of acne.
- Apply basic makeup. If desired, use your lotion or liquid based cosmetics powder. Put on your makeup foundation using light to prevent irritating stroke breakouts. If you are using mineral makeup, apply in step 5.
- Employ a corrective green to crimson any breakouts. Here is a little color theory 101: Front wheel of the red color is green, which means green and red cancel each other. Dab corrective green accessible wherever makeup is marketed in breakouts to reduce the red rage. Do not rub, but tap gently with clean finger or a makeup sponge to blend. The green has to be mixed out thoroughly.
- Apply in correcting their skin tone. Best concealer for asian skin in pots or tubes provide better protection than stick-type correction.
- Pick a correction that matches your skin tone or one which is slightly darker. Reduce darker colors, which makes it bigger breakouts seem smaller.
- Slightly dust throughout the face with powder. Translucent or loose powder sets the correction and gives the skin a matte, without adding more color to the face. Additionally help absorb oil day long. Mineral makeup may be used rather than translucent powder, if you would like.
- For more power and better policy, allow the correction established for a period of five to ten seconds after application and prior to mixing.
- Make certain to completely remove all makeup implemented on him before going to bed at night.
What you need:
- Makeup or applicator sponge
- Liquid or cream-powder cosmetics
- Green based on correcting liquid or lotion
- Correcting lotion on your skin tone
- Translucent powder or loose on skin tone